Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ryan

Well I thought I would start my blog by telling everyone about my family. I will start off with my oldest son Ryan. Ryan will be graduating this summer from high school. I never thought the day would come for him to graduate, but I find myself sad that it's almost here. Ryan is involved with CTV and drama at school. Swimming was a big part of his high school years. And he has always been proud to show off that swimmer body. Just like his Mom! He plans on going to City College and then deciding what direction he will go.

He has always been a favorite with the ladies, as you can see in this picture.
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Movie: Goonies
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Buying a house
Dream Car: Shelby 500
Favorite Actress: Jessica Biel
Favorite CD: John Mayer, Continuum

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a hottie!
Great first official post! I see that you were able to figure it all out. I really like how you mixed the pictures up. I will have to try it.
Don't worry about the rest, you did a great job!

Lisa said...

There is no place for captions on the Finger! In case your wondering I am a pinky. No wonder we get along. Your brother is probably a thumb!!!!! At least today.

Trudy said...

I can see you guys laughing as you took the picture with the two lovely ladies. My DH will be happy to hear that someone else likes the Goonies movie! He has tried several times to get them to watch it. When he comes home from renting movies they say, "Dad, not that Goonies movie again!"

Very handsome!