Thursday, May 29, 2008

Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner

I went to see Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner last night. This was the first time that I have seen either one of them and they where fantastic. Josh Turner has that deep sexy voice and smile that makes you say, WOW.
Carrie Underwood is a beautiful and a amazing singer. She can belt out a song like you can't believe. I don't think there is anything that she can't sing. The only thing that I can't get use to at a concert, is when they do an encore and everyone holds up their cell phone. What happened to the good old bic lighter? Talk about feeling old. I guess it could be worse, I could remember when the held up matches.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I would love to see Carrie. She looked so beautiful on the American Idol Finale the other night. Not sure who Josh is but if he has a deep sexy voice, I am sure he was good!

Trudy said...

Wow, it looks like you were pretty close. At least you've experienced the cell phone thing - I didn't even know they did that.

Anonymous said...

I remember the matches! LOL

Would have loved to see Carrie - she does sound good.