Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cellar Tracker


Cellar Tracker is a great way of keeping track of your wine bottles. I have entered all of my wine that I have and it's kind of scary on how many bottles you accumulate without realizing it. I think it might be time for another wine party. Even if you are just starting out drinking wine, this is a good place to note the wine and what you thought of it. I know my memory sucks, so this really helps. You also get other peoples comments and when you should drink it, it's not always the day you buy it. The only draw back is that you can list the price of the wine, sometimes you don't want to know how much you have spent on this little habit.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

That sounds like a good idea. Of course when you have three bottles in your pantry it's probably not necessary. I like how you can rate what you think of it. I can never remember the year of what I like. You should write about your top choice wines. It's great when you find one you love.

You have converted me to Zin. I'm ready to go buy that tank top with Zin B....! Then wear it to a homeschooling conference :)