Monday, April 21, 2008

Wild Women on Wine


I just joined Wild Women on Wine and the men that love them or drive them. How cool is that? How many groups can you belong to that you meet great people, help people and drink wine? I knew this was going to be a perfect match for me. I went to my first meeting last night and everyone seemed so nice. So I volunteered to help serve the Area Football Team on Wednesday at Milla Vineyards, it should be fun. But you know I'm only doing this to have something to write about on my blog.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wished I lived closer. It would be so much fun to join a club like that! Maybe I can go sometime for an event to help out.

Trudy said...

Love the name. "...and the men who drive them" reminds me of a wine show Lisa took me to. Sounds like fun!