Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter

With Easter just around the corner, I decided to do some decorating. I haven't done this for years. But with a new Grandson in the family, I thought I better start doing it again. It didn't matter that he is only 5 months old. Better to start when he is young. I think my kids enjoyed it when they were younger, now they just think it's a lot of junk round the house and more work for them to put away. I make them go to the attic and bring down the boxes. I just hope they all have great memories when there my age of Easter and remember all the little extras around the house.


One of my favorite Easter decorations is this bunny that my Aunt Weese made, with help from Uncle Rick. We always forget to give him credit for cutting the wood. Homemade decorations are the ones to treasure the most.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I'm sure they will have fond memories of how special you made it. Good luck to your daughter-in-laws they are going to have to live up to you. :)

Lisa said...

I never got a rabbit. I guess its because I am an outlaw. I will have to have the Prince ask for one.