Thursday, March 27, 2008

March Birthday's

Not that I forgot about their birthday's, just didn't get these great pictures scanned.

Jennifer - Birthday March 15

These two pictures just show how sweet and crazy Jennifer can be. Always the life of the party and someone that everyone wants to be around. I'm so glad that we have gotten closer these last couple of years. I can't wait to spend more time together.
From the Oldest Juicy Girl, Happy Belated Birthday!





















Lisa -March 4

Lisa is my favorite Sister-In-Law, my wine drinking buddy and the person that got me hooked on blogging. She has reinforced how much family means and how important it is to keep close to the ones you love. I feel with her in our family, it has only become closer. She is a saint, who else could put up with my brother. Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Katviper I owe you big time! That is a GREAT picture of me. Maybe I should post it on my blog as my Profile picture. I promise I will always remember your kindness and will think at least three times before I post any picture of you that is less than perfect. Unless it is just so funny that I can't help it!
Thanks also for the kind words, I have enjoyed becoming a member of the Family! As to being a saint, all I can say is it is tough being married to someone who thinks he is "Perfect"!

Lisa said...

I have to see if my new "picture" will show up on a comment!

Lisa said...

It worked! Thanks for the best birthday present you could have given me!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer has a beautiful set of teeth! Lisa love that smile! Happy belated Birthday to both!

Anonymous said...

A Saint you say? We have to talk.