Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wine

What makes this bottle of wine so special? My friend Kathy gave me 1 case (yes, I said one case) for helping her take care of some things at her house and for being there when she needed someone to help her. Hopefully, I didn't do to much damage. We opened the first bottle of wine last night. I'm not good at saying if this was a fruity or peppery, but I can say that this was a nice bottle to open up when I had a long day at work and wanted to sit and have a relaxing glass of wine. But what I will enjoy the most, is when I do open up a bottle, I will be thinking about my friend Kathy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You know you have a great friend when they bring you a whole case of wine and not just a bottle!

I know though that you have been a great friend to her and have helped her get through a really tough time in her life. Those kind of friends are a great find, just like a great wine! You deserve it.

I can't wait to try a bottle the next time I am over!!!

Trudy said...

You have me feeling jealous and missing that glass of wine! Enjoy it for me. What a generous friend you have.