Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Shower

I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow and remembered one of my friends baby shower ideas. She said, when she takes a gift to a baby shower, she always puts the items into a hat box or a basket, so they can use it later. I thought that was a cute idea. So, I was at Home Goods and found this 'Bath' box and filled it with a 'duck' baby towel, wash clothes, shampoo, powder, Q-Tips, baby sleeper and a rubber ducky. And then made a card out of stickers that I bought. It was really fun trying to come up with something new and different.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great gift and even better that you can make the card to match. Those boxes and baskets do come in handy for the changing table too. Of course my kids still use them to put all their little collectable things and drag them through the house!

Anonymous said...

Cute Idea! Your cards always are so cute. So nice to coordinate them with the gift.

Trudy said...

Great idea! How cute you made it in the bath box with the coordinated gifts and card. You are talented!