Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Time

I got a new camera this weekend, so what better pictures to take, then my DH doing things around the house. We had two old planters that DH thought would make great benches.
So the first thing he did was fit the boards to the top of the planter boxes.
Then he put the material on that I picked. I didn't like it as much as I thought, but it will do for now. I want something a little brighter.
I think he did a really good job. I have to come up with more things he can do, so I can take more pictures.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What great pictures! That is a good camera so we all expect lots and lots of new posts!
The benches look great too by the way. Way to go Mr. Katviper!

Trudy said...

Mr. Katviper is very handy. It looks great with your other patio furniture. Great for wine tasting parties.